These will include laboratory and imaging services. The samples will be processed and the results made available on the hospital information system. Among the imaging services provided will be conventional radiography, CT scan, MRI scan, mammography, ultrasonography and different scans. Images will be captured in digital format and with the help of an ‘enterprise picture archival and communication system’.
Blood Bank Services
- Screening services
- Blood Banking
- Component preparation
- Blood Irradiation
- The infrastructure planned would comply with FDA (Food and Drugs Administration)
The following Laboratory services will be provided
- Surgical Pathology & Cytology
- Clinical Chemistry (inclusive of Biochemistry)
- Haematopathology (inclusive of Hematology and Bone Marrow Studies)
- Molecular Pathology & Diagnostics
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Institute of Medical Sciences and Research with an ambition to give sight to the “corneally blind”. This centre started with the hope of bringing down blindenss in North Karnataka. The staff of Navodaya eye bank makes use of state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure and continuous improvement through training to execute all aspects of community eye banking including:
- Recovery, evaluation and preservation of donor tissues
- Distribution of tissues for corneal transplantation
- Public awareness programs for eye donation.
- Daily Nephrology OPD services with Nephrologists and multi-specialty hospital backup, for any kidney related problem
- A well qualified and experienced team of dialysis personnel to deliver quality dialysis and care
- Piped Oxygen, Vacuum and Air to all dialysis stations to handle any emergency
- Centrally air-conditioned dialysis room
- An economical package where dialysers, tubing’s and all other disposable are part of the package
- Patient education and counseling on a regular basis
- Special screening for diabetic and hypertension
- Conduct screening camps for early detection of kidney disease at different locations
- The future plans envisage kidney transplantation , continuous renal replacement therapy and Hi-flux hemodialysis etc.,
- Our core services are backed up and supported by streamlined and efficient auxiliary services.
- Our Medical Records Department is fully computerized, fast and competent.
- The pharmacy at Navodaya Medical College Hospitals & Research Centre is well-stocked and sells medications at subsidized rates to our patients.
- Our sophisticated Central Sterile Supplies Department (CSSD) caters to the sterilization needs of the entire hospital.
- Other ancillary services include a laundry and a central gas station. A proficient housekeeping team supervises the sanitation of the entire campus. The hospital has its own advanced waste management system, which includes an incineration plant and a modern Effluent Treatment Plant to handle bio-medical and other wastes in an eco-friendly manner.
Teaching & Non-Teaching staff of Biochemistry, Microbiology & Pathology are posted on rotation.
Management of Central
Managed by Concerned Head of the Department and under Superintendent and RMO & Experimental Laboratories