Department of Physiology
The department of Physiology is the scientific study of the functions and mechanisms which work within a living system. The focus of physiology is on how organisms, organ systems, organs, cells, and bio molecules carry out the chemical and physical functions that exist in a living system
Both undergraduate and Postgraduate students are thought and guided by well experienced faculties. The department has established well equipped laboratory with modern equipment and facilities necessary to teach the current concepts in Physiology.
- The department is actively involved in teaching the undergraduate students and research.
- Teaching is carried out in the form of didactic lectures, practical’s and demonstrations, tutorials, seminars, microteaching; problem based learning, group discussions, quiz sessions and Journal clubs, early clinical exposure.
- We have lately acquired the animal simulator for teaching the animal experiments to the students
Why choose SRIMSR ?
- Well-qualified and experienced faculty.
- Industry tie-ups and International collaborations.
- 20+ Years of Experience.
- High Standard Detailing in Academics.
- Smart Classes and Online Learning available.