Department of Orthopaedics
The department is concerned with the preservation, restoration, Acute, chronic, traumatic, overuse injuries and other disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
The department of orthopedics consists of highly qualified faculty in providing state of the art orthopedic care at the teaching hospital and memorial hospital in the form of routine orthopedic work like, joint replacements, arthroscopy & complex spine problems. Orthopedics Post Graduates students are exposed to various aspects of orthopedics management. Artificial finger prosthesis and artificial hip are few of the research done in conjunction with other institutions. The Department of Orthopedics has got highly motivated active research programs and publications.
- Management of Poly trauma
- Fixation of all kind of fractures ( long bones)
- Spine surgeries
- Joint Replacement
- Illizarov Technique
Why choose SRIMSR ?
- Well-qualified and experienced faculty.
- Industry tie-ups and International collaborations.
- 20+ Years of Experience.
- High Standard Detailing in Academics.
- Smart Classes and Online Learning available.