Department of Ophthalmology
Ophthalmology is the branch of Medicine that deals with the diseases of the eye, and areas surrounding the eye, such as the lacrimal system and eyelids.
The department consists of two units and the staff of Ophthalmology are actively involved in developing an integrated ophthalmic care, catering to patients through various campus. Recently Navodaya Medical College has established a Skill Lab for Post Graduates to develop the skills in ophthalmic surgery.
Recently Navodaya Eye Bank Facility has been started in the department to cater the problems of corneal blindness in Raichur district and the surrounding population. Round the clock service is rendered to retrieve eyes from the deceased.
Highlights of Patient care provided
- Comprehensive Eye care
- Small Incision cataract surgery with IOL implantation
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Lid Surgery
- Pterygium surgery
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (FFA)
- Super specialty Service like Retina & Cornea clinics
- Yag LASER capsulotomy & Iridotomy
- Green Laser PRP & Grid Laser
- Navodaya Eye Bank facility & Keratoplasty
- Phaco machine
- Field Analyzer,
- Yag LASER,
- Green Laser
- Fundus Camera
- Slit lamp with anterior segment camera
- B Scan
- A scan
- Ophthalmic Chair unit
- Applanation Tonometry
Why choose SRIMSR ?
- Well-qualified and experienced faculty.
- Industry tie-ups and International collaborations.
- 20+ Years of Experience.
- High Standard Detailing in Academics.
- Smart Classes and Online Learning available.