Department of Radiology
A reasonably successful effort is put in to meet the requirements of modern imaging technology and teaching department. The department has all the essential equipment and is manned by well qualified and experienced technologists and radiologists.
The goal is to give the best of clinical information at all times with conscientious and scrupulous attention to patient safety and statutory requirements. It is also our endeavor to make the undergraduate students aware of the vast imaging options available to the modern clinician. Postgraduates are trained in all the departments with emphasis on recent advances and academic excellence.
The broad goal of teaching the undergraduate medical students in the field of Radio-diagnosis should be aimed at making the students realize the basic need of various radio-diagnostic tools in medical practice. They should be aware of the techniques required to be undertaken in different situations for the diagnosis of various ailments as well as during prognostic estimations.
The Department is very much equipped with
- X – ray machine
- Nine portable 6- 60 MA, 3 -100MA
- one 300 MA, 525 MA
- 2- 600 MA, 2- 800 MA machines
- CT- computer tomography (16 Slice)
- Ultrasound machines (3) Two machine with 4 probes & Other with 2 probes.
- 3 Image intensifier
Why choose SRIMSR ?
- Well-qualified and experienced faculty.
- Industry tie-ups and International collaborations.
- 20+ Years of Experience.
- High Standard Detailing in Academics.
- Smart Classes and Online Learning available.